Achievements Of Past
- Food production needs to be doubled by 2025. The available resources should be integrated and judiciously used for food production.
- Hydroponics and Azola cultivation are researchable issue and initiatives should be taken in collaboration with ICAR.
- The export of oil cakes and brans should be stopped. The current export quantity if fed to the livestock can produce 12-15 million tons of milk annually.
- Hydroponics paddy nursery and its mechanical transplantation saved water and labour. This technology needs to be popularized amongst farmers.
- The initiatives of sharing knowledge and developing youth as animal husbandry entrepreneurs needs to be strengthened further.